STAFF: Are often Alumni of our MYLF programs who want to come back as volunteer staff. Staff members are chosen based upon a set of criteria including but not limited too maturity, enthusiasm, responsibility, and punctuality. It is our belief that Alumni make some of the best staff members because they bring their own experiences to the next generation of MYLF delegates. An important aspect of the staff team is cohesion and modeling behavior. An idea staff member has transitioned their mindset from that of student to that of role model.
The form is in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format so it can be printed. After you click on a link, press CTRL-P to print the form. If you do not have the freely-available Adobe Acrobat Reader, please visit Adobe’s web site. Adobe also has information about PDF accessibility for people with visual disabilities.
If you have any questions about the form or position, please call us at (406) 442-2576.
Student delegates due to arrive on Monday July 19, 2021
STAFF will arrive Sunday July 18, 2021
Eligibility and Application Requirements
To be eligible for the Montana Youth Leadership Forum STAFF MEMBER you must:
- Have previous experience with individuals with disabilities.
- Be respectful, responsible, reliable.
- Pass a back round check.
- Provide 3 references including phone numbers, for first time Staff members.
- Be available for all staff training starting Sunday July 18th 2021 through Friday July 23rd 2021.
- Abide by all Carroll College resident hall rules and regulations.
Montana Youth Leadership Forum
1617 Euclid Suite 1
Helena, MT 59601
(406)442-2576 Phone (406)443-3796 Fax